Once you've gone through this guide, your game will be playable through Facebook, and any Clay.io achievements earned in your game will translate directly to Facebook achievements!
- Go the the Facebook Developer App page
- Click "Create New App" towards the top right, fill out the info it asks for you (App name and namespace). You don't need to check the "Web Hosting" box
- From the clay.io Developers' Page, click "Settings" for your game and input the Facebook App ID and Facebook Secret Key into the corresponding fields (we need both so integration with Facebook Achievements works).
- Set the App Domain to: clay.io
- Set the Website Site URL to: http://GAMEKEY.clay.io
Select "App on Facebook"
- Set the Canvas URL to: http://GAMEKEY.clay.io/facebook?
- Set the Secure Canvas URL to: https://clay.io/ssl/GAMEKEY/facebook?
Select "Mobile Web"
- Set the Mobile Web URL to: http://GAMEKEY.clay.io/facebook?
Your App is now ready to go!
We take customer support, and the quality of our developer tools and documentation very seriously. We want to hear how you think we can improve our documentation! Let us know if anything is missing, or unclear on this documentation page, and we'll get that fixed!